Demographics, databases and statistics
- Council of European Social Science Data Archives
- University of Wisconsin Data and Information Services Center
- Tenrikyo – Maintained by the Tenrikyo Internet Committee in Tenri, Japan
- World of Traditional Zoroastrianism – Information site
- Zoroastrianism – A Web Journal on Zoroastrian Heritage
- CaoDai U.S. homepage
- Jainism – Colorado State academic site
Cults/New Religious Movements
- Factors related to susceptibility and recruitment by cults National Library of Medicine’ National Institutes of Health, 1993
- International Cultic Studies Association – ICSA’s mission is to apply research and professional perspectives on cultic groups to educate the public, and help those who have been harmed.
- About.com: Cults and New Religious Movements
- Yahoo! directory: Cults
- About.com: Cults and New Religious Movements Articles, bibliographies and web sites about current trends in religious movements.
- CESNUR – New Religious Movements – The Center for Studies on New Religions is an independent, non-denominational organization based in Italy that reproduces or quotes documents from the media and different sources on a number of religious issues.
- Psychology of Spiritual Movements – Dutch and English site
- American Academy of Religion: New Religious Movements Group
- University of Virginia: Religious Movements
- The Watchman: New Religious Movements and Interreligious Dialogue – Article by Jason Barker, 1998.